Recombinant IL-2 (Proleukin®) is a first generation Immunotherapy agent with some efficacy in metastatic melanoma and kidney carcinoma but also dose limiting toxicity. Anaveon is developing next generation IL-2 pharmacological agents to markedly increase the efficacy/safety therapeutic window of Proleukin®. Our approach is based on a highly selective antibody which re-directs IL-2 away from regulatory T cells to CD8 effector T cells. We have demonstrated robust efficacy in preclinical tumor models and a broad efficacy/safety window. The company has obtained seed financing and is currently raising Series A funding to allow completion of Ph I/II studies.
- Onur Boyman, MD, founder, Chair Board of Directors
- Andreas Katopodis, PhD, founder, CEO, member Board of Directors
- Anja Koenig, PhD, member Board of Directors
- Roger Stupp, MD, Scientific Advisory Board
- Wolf-Hervé Fridman, MD, Scientific Advisory Board
- Dhavalkumar Patel, MD, PhD, Scientific Advisory Board
Andreas Katopodis email@example.com