Innovative technology platform to support antibacterial drug discovery
The discovery and design of chemical entities with therapeutic potential requires a detailed understanding of the underlying molecular mechanisms. Functional insights into the ribosome as a drug target are translated into a holistic technology platform of engineered ribosomes for the screening and evaluation of experimental leads with regards to superior therapeutic breadth, potency, and drug safety. Key indications that are currently prioritized are critical systemic infections with Gram-negative pathogens, infective endocarditis, and nontuberculous mycobacterial infections.
- Dr. Sven Hobbie, Principal Investigator
- Dr. Mario Juhas, Research Scientist
- Klara Haldimann, Research Associate
- Marina Gysin, Research Associate
- Tanja Viloria, Senior Research Assistant
Dr. Sven Hobbie email@example.com